Friday 15 March 2013

Love Hate Relationship

I feel like I say this a lot but I've started going to the gym again. And this time, for some reason I'm really dedicated. I dont know what has changed my mind and made me that way but I'm not complaining. I think it's because I'm fed up of moaning about my body and being so unfit, so the only way to change it is by putting in the hard work. Also I feel like more and more people are going to the gym now, loads of my friends are, so I dont want to be the one with the worse body out of everyone so I have to keep up.

My biggest downfall however is food. I absolutely love eating, and it wouldn't be so bad if I ate all healthy good stuff, but no I LOVE fatty food, I love all the food I shouldn't be eating. Half of me says its there to be eaten so enjoy it, the other half of me says NO FATTY! PUT IT DOWN. Its a constant battle.

I've only been to the gym a few times so far, and each time I literally have to force myself to go. I have such a love hate relationship with it. But once I'm there I get into it and once I'm back home and in the shower I'm glad I went.  The gym I go to is literally down the road from my house. It's £4 a session which isn't too bad, and the best thing about it is there is such a cute dog there! Its a big wolf like dog, I dont know what bread it is but it is gorgeous, he always comes bounding up to me when I walk in which is a nice little welcome.

I'm just sticking to all the cardio machines for now, I want to work on loosing weight and getting fitter first, then I'll work on toning up. Plus all the weight machines are scary looking and I dont know exactly how to use them. So I'm likely to provide a lot of entertainment for everyone else in the gym and just embarrass myself if I attempt to use them. Last time I used a leg press machine I got stuck underneath it and my brother had to pull the weights up to let me out.

I dont ever see myself being one of those people who live breath eat and sleep for the gym, I just hope I can keep it up and get healthier and fitter. Here's to hoping!

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment