Tuesday 22 November 2011

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.


Whoops, I havent blogged for so long! And in that time so much has happened, Mike has gone :( He was here for 2 months and it was literally the best feeling having him back. Its just so nice not having to rely on Facebook or Skype to talk. Also it makes me realise how much I actually miss him when he's not here . So now he's gone again its a massive blow. I'm not the best person at goodbye's anyway I become this big crying blubbering mess, not the best image for Mike to leave with haha, its a miracle he comes back! So getting used to being on my own again will take a bit of time, having to only cook for one and not having to constatnly worry if he's bored or trying to think of things to do. But at least I wont have to go around picking up dirty washing :)

So basically my next few blogs are going to be catch ups of the things we did, places we went and general bits and pieces that happened in that time.

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment