Wednesday 23 November 2011

Do blonde's really have more fun?

I finally did it. I finally got the confidence to dye my hair. I had been talking about doing it for quite a while so one day I just decided to get it done . I let Mike choose the colour. I knew I wanted to go a shade of brown, maybe chestnut, mahogany or a lighter brown. In the end Mike choose a medium brown. I let him dye it for me too, neither of us knew what we were doing really so it was bit of an experiment. He did a really good job with it, he put all the dye in, massaged it in and then washed it out for me too. I only got nervous when it came to drying it and seeing just how it looked. When it was wet I felt like crying it was SO dark. I was prepared for it to look dark but not black! Luckily it got lighter when it was dry and after styling it I got to see it properly. I wasn't so sure at first, it just didn't seem like me. I thought I looked bland and boring, now that its been 6 weeks I've got used to it. I'm still not sure if I prefer being blonde, maybe I'll try find a colour in between the two. At least now I'm saving myself £90 trips to the hairdressers :o




The result.


Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment