Thursday 6 October 2011

He's back!! : )

Last week I made my way back to London to pick up a very special package . Mike flew back in last Thursday morning. I stayed over in a hotel on the Wednesday night so that I could get to the airport in time . I could have easily stayed in that bed forever it was a king size bed so I slept slap bang in the middle fully stretched out in the star position. I didn't get that much sleep though because I was so excited and I couldn't decide on what outfit to wear. His flight landed at 7:15 am. I was stood in arrivals patiently waiting for a hour before he walked through the doors and gave me a big wave . I was soo nervous before, I didn't know whether to scream with excitement or run to the toilet because of my nerves. I talk to him everyday but having him here in person is scary. What happens if  I'm not how he remembers. Turns out I had nothing to be worried about, his accent was stronger than I remembered it though. 




I think he brought the American weather with him too. It was boiling hot!! People were walking round in shorts and tiny tops in September! That's crazy. 

Mike's here until the end of November when he'll go home in time for Thanksgiving. It's been so nice having him back, it feels like he's never been gone which is strange because them 4 months felt so long at times.

These few weeks with him are going to be awesome :)

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment