Friday 19 October 2012

Countdown.

I am so happy right now. I have so many fun and exciting things to look forward too. As of now I am counting down to a number of things:


  • In 8 days it is my 23rd birthday.
  • In 15 days I finish work in the swimming pool.
  • In 16 days I am GOING TO CALIFORNIA!!! I'm going to go and visit Mike for 10 days. I'm so excited! I cant wait to see him again. I do have a big dilema though, I dont know what kind of clothes to pack, obviously its not still summer there but I dont think it's cold enough for my winter clothes. 
  • In 30 days I start my pre work training with the Ambulance Service. I've got to do 2 weeks of in class training and then a 3 week driving course so I can drive with the blue lights are sirens on. Exciting! 
  • In 65 days SANTA's coming. My favourite time of year. I have also decided this year that I am going to do something I have wanted to do for years. I am going to do The Christmas Morning Swim. On one of my local beaches every year thousands of people meet down the beach late Christmas morning and watch the brave/crazy people go into the sea all in aid of raising money for chosen charities. Its more a big social event and a chance to see everyone on Christmas before we all retreat to our houses and eat way too much food. So in 65 days I have to run down a beach in front of thousands of people in a bikini! I must be mad.
  • In 66 days I am going to Tennessee to FINALLY meet Mike's family. Im super excited to meet them all, but im also very VERY nervous! 
  • In 84 days I start work with the Welsh Ambulance Service! Finally doing a adult job and putting into practice all I've learnt and bust my butt for the last 2 years. 

Im one happy and very lucky girl :)

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment