Thursday 9 June 2011

Take me on a trip I'd like to go somewhere...

I want a holiday!

All my friends are finishing university right now, and talking about all their plans to go away this summer, but im stuck in uni. A group of my girlies are going away to Aiya Napa in Cyprus for a week at the start of July. I looked at my timetable today and I actually have 5 days off during that time, so I got a bit excited and looked at flights to go out and meet them, just to get away for a break and soak up some rays. I think I might be able to do it, it all depends on if I can find a cheap flight out there. Coming back is no problem but im having trouble finding a cheap outbound one. I'll have to keep searching. I have been on the go with school constantly pretty much since September and its starting to wear me down, that plus my crazy shifts im working on placement are starting to wear me down. So a few days off in the sun would be perfect.

I;m enjoying my last few days of only having a 6 hour time difference with Mike, he flies to California on Saturday for the start of another camp season. Its unbelievable to think that this time last year I was packing my bags and getting ready to go. I didn't even know Mike a year ago today. I'm so jealous of all the new staff that are going out to work there. They are going to have a fantastic summer that they will never forget. I would tell anyone to do camp america, its the best experience I've ever had. Plus its also a cheap way of getting to america, so if you want to go off exploring its a perfect opportunity. 8 hours time difference is going to take a while to adjust too. It makes talking to him a lot harder, because the times he could possible be free I will be getting up and getting ready for university. We'll figure something out though. I don't think I'm ready for how hard it'll be though.

We've actually had some really nice sunny weather here so I've dug my bikini out and lay out in the garden for a few hours this week. I've got a good tan line already, nothing amazing but at least i'm not as pastey white as I was before. My beach body has been neglected these last 2 weeks, I've been so tired I haven't been working out and I feel terrible for it, i can notice a difference already and I'm too scared to jump on the scales. So tomorrow after I finish my shift I'm going to push myself until I cant do anymore.

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment