Monday 27 June 2011

Birthdays, Burn and Brawn!

It was my mum's birthday yesterday, I'm not going to mention her age but it begins with a 5 and ends in a 0 so it was a fairy big birthday. I avoided using the number all day, even made sure I bought a card that didn't have the number on it. For her birthday we went and watched Wales's strongest man competition, I think it was more my brothers saying, cause he's very into his powerlifting, and strong man stuff. The competition was in the same place we went to watch a strong man competition about 2 months ago when Mike was here. This time however the weather couldn't of been any more opposite. Last time we went I had to go and sit in the car to try and get some warmth. It was freezing. This time I had to go and sit in the car to try and get some shade. It was boiling!!!  It was a nice day though. Last time we had to leave early so we missed the last event which was the atlas stones. This time however we stayed and got to watch it. The men were huge, and they were lifting weights that equaled 6 and a bit of me. Made me feel good about myself :) 




Sam and I bought my mum a Tiffany bracelet for her birthday. I love Tiffany's!! Its so pretty, I would love some Tiffany's jewellery..hint hint anyone who knows me reading this :)  
We all fought for the aloe vera last night when we got home, my brother burnt the worst by far. My burn normally turns to tan anyway so I dont mind being slightly red. Was so nice to finally have some sun, hopefully it'll stay especially seen as now I'm going to have some days off.



Flossy x



No comments:

Post a Comment