Thursday 2 June 2011

ZZZzzzzzz

Sleeeepy!
Oh my shift work is killing me! My life is now controlled by my sleeping patterns. I constantly have to think of when to go to sleep, when to wake up and when to plan naps so that i'm feeling funky fresh and ready for work. My poor body clock doesn't have a clue what is going on, so just wakes me up randomly throughout the night, 5am seems to be a favorite right now. Eating has sort of gone out of the window. I think I have had 1 cooked meal in the last week. The rest is sandwiches on station and grabbing whatever I can. But its not all bad, it's doing wonders for my diet :) My trousers are getting looser..RESULT!

Placement is going really well. My mentor and his colleague are so nice and very encouraging. I've only done 5 shifts and I've already seen and learnt a lot. So I'm cant wait for what to see what the next 5 weeks is going to throw at me.

The sun has FINALLY decided to come out today. Its boiling! I had a 3 hour tanning session, I need to try and catch up with Mike. He always jokes that I'm pastey white so I'm going to prove him wrong. I'm lucky I tan pretty quick and I already have a tan line so it shouldn't be too long before I have a luscious golden glow.

I went to go see the Hangover Part 2 on Tuesday...Meh! Kinda disappointed, but I think the first one set the bar SO high that it would of been almost impossible to beat it. I still found it funny and laughed lots but it wasn't the same kind of hold yourself so you don't wet yourself kind of laugh that I had going on when I watched the first one. I;ve also noticed a few other films are trying to copy it. The Inbetweeners are bringing out a movie of them in Malia which i'm pretty sure is going to be similar and there is a bride-maids version of The Hangover coming out too. That does look quite good though, so I might check that one out.

Guitar progress = 0! I haven't picked it up since last week, it has now just become a nice little decoration in my room catching dust. I'll get back into it soon.
In my free time now I'm working on an essay for uni. Its a 4000 word essay on reflection = :S
 I finally started it the other day and managed to write 51 words in 4 hours, so it could take a while. But at least I've started it and have done some reading so hopefully next time I go to do it, it'll all come flowing out beautifully.

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment