Saturday 20 August 2011

126 days!!

That's right, my countdown to Christmas has officially begun!

 I start to get excited when the X factor starts, and I'm sat watching it right now. Ever since I was little my mum has always made sure I know that I have no singing talent what so ever. I really cant sing, I even struggle singing happy birthday in tune . Now I can say that I'm glad she has because otherwise I would totally be one of those people on the X Factor who think they have a voice like Lady Gaga and dance moves like Beyonce.


I LOVE Christmas, its by far my favourite time of the year. I love how magical it is, and how happy everyone is. Boxing day (the day after Christmas) my dads side of the family always come over and we play board games and eat lots! Its probably my favourite day of the year. I love family days, in the future I want to have a massive close knit family. Have massive meals round a table and just spend hours sitting there, laughing and talking.

1 week of my summer has already gone by :( It's going waay too fast. Ill be back in my dashing pea green uniform in no time . At least I'll have some money by the time I start back. I'm enjoying working back in the pool, its nice to see everyone that I used to work with again . I have however not missed all the abusive and rude customers. Over the years I've had to get thick skin, I've been called every name under the sun just for trying to do my job. People are just so quick to yell and swear at us. At the end of the day, we didn't make up the rules, we are just there to enforce them and keep everyone safe . It annoys me that people just think we are dumb lifeguards trying to spoil their holiday. I'm sure if I was in my paramedic uniform, they wouldn't be even half as abusive to me . So it is testing my patience, but I'm learning from it and know that'll I'll come out better from it all.

126 days 8 hours and 29 minutes now eeee :)

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment