Monday 29 August 2011

Get it right, get it right get it tight!

So my running career is well on its way. I have been on 5 in the last week. I dont exactly go very far, but im not stopping at all now which is good. I didn't want to go on a silly long run each time, cause ill just get down heartened when I have to stop. So I just go on a short run, and have just been going further and further each time. Hopefully by the time Mikes gets here (which is getting closer and closer!! yay ) I'll be able to go on a long run with him.
I have perfected my set up now before I set off, I get my towels ready by the shower, so I can just get back and jump straight in. Some people look good when they work out, me, I don't quite have that ability, I think I could cook an egg on my face after my run its so hot and red. And how come, people always catch you right at the worst time and want to talk. My neighbours were getting out of their car just as I was getting back, and started to talk to me. I think they quickly realised I was struggling, when I could only give one word answers and most of my responses were just smiles and nods. Bless them, I dont think they had seen anything quite so good looking before. But still everyone has to start somewhere.
I'm also starting to get into dance music, I borrow my brothers iPod and all he has on there is dance, its good to run too though. Sometimes I get a bit too carried away and run to the beat.. BIG MISTAKE! them songs get fast!. Every morning I'm woken up with him blasting it through my bedroom wall, so soon I'm gonna be jumping out of bed ready to go on a run straight off.

All in all I don't think I'll be winning any medals in the 2012 Olympics, but I'm more than happy plodding along with my hardcore dance playing in my ears.

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment