Monday 27 February 2012

One down 5 to go

Another essay down. One of the best feelings has to be submitting a piece of work. Having that giant weight lifted off your shoulders and that sigh of relief after is worth all of the hard work and hours of slaving away. I wont get to enjoy that feeling for very long. I've got a practical exam and a big written exam before the end of March. This course is becoming to come together now and the fact I finish in August is becoming very real. Only 5 exams standing in my way.

I was planning on getting the essay done Saturday but one very important event was on so my essay took the back seat. Wales played England in the Rugby 6 Nations tournament. That game has the biggest rivalry by far. I always get nervous before Wales play but Saturday was something else. Thankfully we won, they left it until the very last play to clinch the win but they came away with the victory and also the Triple Crown trophy. They are still on track to win the tournament and the grand-slam, they have 2 games to go, so my nerves will have to withstand another 160 minutes. 

Another exciting part of my weekend was learning about the return of a very special person. On the 30th of March I'll be driving back to Heathrow to pick up my fella :D I cannot wait, it's been a long time since I've seen him, but I have kept myself busy which has helped the time seem to go that little bit faster. I get him to myself for 2 whole months.. I'm so lucky!

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment