Friday 27 April 2012

Let The Good Times Roll

For Michael's birthday his mum kindly paid for us both to go Sphering / Zorbing. I suggested it so I was really nervous that it wouldn't be good and a waste of her money but it wasn't. The actual roll down the hill was good. It was over quite quick but I am quite happy about that, I would have felt so sick if it had been a long roll. Even though we were harnessed in I still moved around quite a lot and my head was rattling around like bobble head.  What let the day down was the welcoming staff. They had a Lady on the reception desk who just didn't know what she was doing and so had no idea as to who's turn it was next or what activity people had signed up to do. After waiting an hour past our time slot one lady started to harness up a couple who had arrived after us and another couple who were waiting. I am always way too polite and shy so didn't say anything, I would expect that couple to be honest and say that we were before them, but they didnt. Mike however is not like me, he spoke up and so we only had to wait a little while longer for our turn. I couldn't look at the 'pushy in' couple the rest of the time we were there for fear of the evil glares that were no doubt being thrown at us.

It was good fun though, I'm glad I suggested it and grateful that Mike's mum paid for it.

Bad hair moment.. way to ruin the picture!



Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment