Thursday 5 April 2012

The Hunger Games

Yesterday I finally got to see the Hunger Games. I had been waiting to watch it with Mike and now that he is here (YAY) we went to see it. I wasn't blown away by it really,  I had such big expectations and I know in films they cut bits out and change things but because I had read the books I noticed these things a lot more and it just kind of ruined it for me . I did still really enjoy it and I will defiantly be going to see the next two. But I just felt like they missed things out which would have helped people maybe understand the characters a bit more . They could have easily made it very gory and graphic but I'm glad they didn't it was just right. I said to Mike half way through I think I could have played Katniss's character, mainly because I love the books but also because I would love to be in a huge film even though my acting skills are limited to charades level. I'm still glad I got to see it and am very excited for the next ones to come out. 

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment