Monday 2 July 2012

FINALLY!


2 years and 3 stone later I have finally reached the goal I set myself.

 I actually can't remember the last time I weighed less than 10 stone. When I was 18 I lost weight and got down to 10 stone 3, but before then I was heavier. I think I was probably around 14 the last time I weighted less than 10 stone which is a scary and sad thought but at least I can say that I am now. 

I am finally happy with my weight and how I look, which is a feeling I never thought I would feel again. I was so down in how I looked. I had no confidence and was constantly miserable. As much as I hated food for what it had done to me, it was the only thing that made me feel better but only temporally then I would get upset again.

I felt like everyday I would start a diet but if I didn't see results straightaway then I would loose hope of it working and would give up. People are always very quick to criticize large people but until you have been there yourself then you don't know how hard it is and what its like to look at yourself in the mirror and feel disgusted. As much as I sympathize with them I do still get annoyed when they moan how big they are and don't do anything about it, even though it is frustrating it is worth it it just takes a long time and a lot of hard work. 

Now that I've lost weight now I want to tone up and get fit. So that is my next goal, I'm going to restart my running, look for a Pilates or yoga class and try Cross-fit. But one thing I can definitely promise is that I will never ever let myself get that big or miserable again.




Here's my proof, my favourite picture in a long long while!



Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment