Thursday 7 July 2011

Spoilt Rotten.

Even from 5326.4 miles away, Mike still still knows how to make me feel like the luckiest girl alive!


Today he organised a surprise for me. He just told me to go to an address at a certain time. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought it would be him waiting there for me, but I know he is hard at work at camp so that was never going to be the case. He had booked me in for a Indian Head massage. I have never had a massage before and after today I have no idea why its taken me so long. It was amazing! 


The address was to a place called The Lazy Frog Flotation Centre. They have special pools that have salts in them that allow you to float weightlessly. One of my friends tried it before and she said it so relaxing. I think I might have to try it one day. They also had a masseuses there who does all different types of massages from sports massage to reflexology. I had a 30 minute head massage. First of all he massaged my back then my shoulders, neck and then my head. If it had been one minute longer I would have fallen asleep. 
It was the perfect surprise to the end of my last day of lectures for year one of my course. 


I highly recommend the man who did the head massage today, if anyone fancies treating themselves, or treating someone they know, its the perfect gift, here is the man's website:  http://www.thenatural-touch.co.uk/
This is the website for the floatation pools: http://www.lazyfrogfloatcentre.co.uk/


Its amazing how Mike has managed to make these few months apart go so quickly and as easy as possible. I really am one lucky girl. So for everyone who thinks long distance relationship don't work, we're proof it can, and hopefully I'll be sat here in years down the road continuing to write about how well it is going. 


Today was my last day in University for my first year. I now have 4 more weeks placement and then I finally get my 3 weeks summer holidays. This placement is different to all the others. I'm not out on a ambulance I am going to NHS Direct and to Ambulance Control to see how they work and then I have 2 weeks up in training school working on scenarios. 


My three weeks summer holiday is going to be a very welcome break. Not that I have anything planned. I would love to go on holiday, but I just dont think I can. I would jump on a plane and go to America if I could but it's just not possible, so I think I am going to try and find a job to try and get some pocket money. 


The last 10 months have flown by, even though some days didn't quite feel like that. I'm so excited for the next 10 months, all my dreams and plans are getting closer and closer :)


Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment