Wednesday 20 July 2011

Half way there.

I PASSED MY FIRST YEAR OF UNI!! :D

 I'm so happy, I had the result of my last assignment for the year, which was my reflection essay, I got 75%!!! That's a first! It's the highest mark I have ever had on a essay. I really didn't think I had done that well so I was over the moon. And there was me thinking I wasn't deep and meaningful. That means I have passed everything I needed to for my first year. It has been totally worth all the stress and crazy shifts. One more year and I'll be let loose on the public! GULP! So you may now call me a Para, seen as I'm half way there. Right?

Two boys decided to do an awards ceremony for the class too. There were various categories, ranging from 'best dressed', to 'cutest couple' and 'person you would most like as your crew mate'. I won the 'Biggest Blonde of the Year' for my increasingly frequent embarrassing blonde moments. I filled out an exam paper in pencil after having a discussion before hand about how we weren't allowed to use pencils, I've come out with quite a few silly comments and always find myself lost in uni and turning up at the wrong time or to the wrong room or even the completely wrong location. It was really nice of them to put the time and effort into it. I also found out today I don't actually get a graduation ceremony :( I've always wanted a picture of me throwing up one of those hats in a robe. So me and one of the boys have decided we're going to organize something for everyone, maybe we can just hire one robe and hat then we can take it in turns for our pictures :) GENIUSES! Even thought its a year off  I'm sure it'll come by fast enough.

Flossy x

1 comment:

  1. When I get my robes for my graduation, maybe you'd like to borrow them for a day? You can usually hire them to take them home after the ceremony :) Your mam can take the pictures! Sa xx

    ReplyDelete