Sunday 31 July 2011

1 Year!

It was mine and Mike's first anniversary on Friday, and boy did he spoil me . I cant believe it has been a year, it has flown by! Some days don't feel that way but it really has.

He told me he hadn't had time to buy me anything because he had been super busy at camp which was fair enough. I completely understood and didn't mind. But the little tinker had flowers and chocolates delivered to my house and bought me the nicest necklace and earrings. They are lush, I love them. I'm one lucky lady.

I bought him a basketball jersey of one of his favorite players. He had said he wanted it before, so I made a little mental note . I'm quite surprised I managed to remember the right player. I did have a few challenges buying it though. I didn't know if basketball jerseys were like football/soccer jerseys which change every season. So I was trying to search online if they had a new kit and old kit, but realised after a hour or so of searching that they pretty much stay the same for ages. And on the order form they wanted an American phone number, just in case something went wrong with the order. The only American number I know is Mike's so I didn't want to put that down just in case they text him saying 'Thank you for your order from NBA' which would have completely ruined the surprise . I was so close to asking his family for one of their numbers to put down but then I found my old number I used when I was out there last summer, so problem solved!! I think he liked it, he said he did. I'm not the best present buyer in the world I must admit. But I told him that from the beginning so he knows whats in store :)

I'm the happiest I've ever been, and hopefully it'll continue for many many more years. I might run out of present idea's very very quickly though :s


My Gorgeous Flowers.
I love love love these
One very very very happy girl

I think I've found myself a keeper :)

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment