Thursday 8 December 2011

Drip Drip Drop Little April Shower

Where did all this rain and wind come from!!

The UK has had a storm today, in some parts of Scotland the wind reached up to 165mph. Now that would give you a bad hair day!
This morning I woke up and it was raining and now I'm about to go to sleep and guess what it's still raining! The furthest I've gone out of the house today was to go to the garage . At least the heating in our house has fixed otherwise it would have been a very cold and miserable day. But just as one thing gets fixed another thing breaks right. Today our conservatory started to leak, and not just a little leak either, I had to mop up the floor there was a massive puddle . So I quickly scrambled a tonne of towels and bowls and did a little comedic style watch for the drips to place the bowls.

It got worse.


Seen as I have an exam on Monday I should have been hard revising, and even though I did do quite a lot today I still got distracted. Yesterday Mike told me about this website called Pinterest. I am in love!! It is so good, you should all check it out. Its full of crafty, cute, fashion, wedding, cooking and house ideas. People 'pin' all their ideas and share them with people . Its such a cute website. Yesterday I bookmarked about 20 pages. I've applied to get my own page so I can keep hold of idea's I love and defiantly will try. I would love to be more artsy and creative, but I guess the only way you'll learn is by trying.

Heres the website, have a look, BE WARNED... it is adictive!
                          http://pinterest.com/

Best thing about when it's raining is lying in bed and listening to it against your windows and making it even better is the fact I have freshly cleaned bed sheets.. Someone's going to sleep well tonight :)


Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment