Wednesday 14 December 2011

Hooked!

Pinterest has got into my blood, I love the website and cant stay off it. Everyday I'm on there looking through all the cute and brilliant ideas. Here's a small portion of the ones I've liked. I'm still waiting to get my own page, then I will be let loose.

Christmassy idea's:
 I would love to have a big doorway like this, I don't think I'd decorate it quite like this there's a bit too much going on for me.  I have a few ideas of what I'd do though.
 I've never seen anything like this, and I love it, I would put a big letter in the middle too of my surname.
                                    How cute!!

My friend Amy is throwing a big Christmas night for a big group of us girls next week so I think I'm going to bake some goodies to take, I'm stuck between these two idea's.




I would love a photo wall like this in my house, and I think going up the stairs is a perfect place too.

 How cute is this hair style, I'm defiantly going to give this one a try. There are so many other good hairstyles on the website.
 This made me laugh so hard, and it's probably so true for me.

 I'm a sucker for a good cheesy quote, and think I would have a hard time trying to pick a few to maybe put up in the house . I also love funny ones, safe to say this made me giggle for a while .

 OH MY GOODNESS, these are beautiful. I've never been that keen on lace before but I think these are stunning! I blame Kate Middleton and her gorgeous wedding dress.

 I thought these were so different. I've seen plain letters before, but these yarn ones are lush. I don't know where I'd put them or what letters/word I would want. But who knows in the future.
Hahaha, how funny!

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment