Wednesday 7 December 2011

Tis the season to be jolly.


Its getting darker earlier, freezing cold and the winter clothes are out.. It can only mean one thing...Christmas is coming!

I love seeing the decorations slowly going up in the houses every night on my drive home from University. I cant decide whether I like coloured lights or plain white ones better. I think white ones are more classic and sophisticated but coloured ones are more fun and exciting.

We still don't have decorations up in our house yet, I'll be putting them up on the weekend but last weekend Dad and I went shopping for Christmas tree's. Who knew trees were so expensive!! Every year we have one outside the front of the house, one in our conservatory then a artificial one in our lounge. The best bit about buying tree's is trying to get them in the car to get them home . It's probably the only day of the year when you wish you had a van or truck . Luckily dad's car is bigger than mine so it was his car that got the pines and sap everywhere instead of mine.



Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment