Wednesday 7 December 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

The night before Mike left I took him to Winter Wonderland in Cardiff . Winter Wonderland is only there from mid November to a week or two after Christmas. They set up an ice rink, a few children's fair ground rides and a massive ferris wheel. Winter Wonderland has become a very couply thing to do, every year I see my friends go with their boyfriends and girlfriends, so this year I seized my opportunity.

He seemed a bit nervous at first, but he picked it up really quick, I'm still trying to find something that I'm better than him at. I've always enjoyed ice skating and used to go every now and then when I was younger. In no means am I any good, the only way I can stop is by banging into the wall and just hope that I don't go flying head over heels over it.

The only problem is I always always get blisters, no matter how many pairs of socks I wear or what size skates I get. Plus after 45 minutes of skating round in circles I either start to feel sick or just cant feel my feet anymore.

It was still a lovely night out and something which I have wanted to do for ages, so I can finally cross that one off my list.



Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment