Thursday 22 March 2012

Just One Of Those Days

I just had one of those days today, were you just want to crawl back into bed and sleep the day away. I had a big day in University today, it was a preparation day for my exam tomorrow. When I went to leave for Uni, my car wouldn't start, my battery was flat....great! My brother was in the gym and so I couldn't get hold of him so I couldn't jump my car off his for 30 minutes. But what made it worse was as I got out of my car I tripped and dropped my phone and my screen completely smashed! Luckily it still worked, I could just about read the screen. I stayed calm though and while I waited for my brother I rang my phone company and I managed to get a new one set out straight away so right now I'm waiting for it to be delivered..exciting! NEW TOY! I just hope I haven't lot any contacts or any information from my phone. I cant even play with it when it does get here because of my revision, I've got a tough exam tomorrow. Its my last practical one thankfully, just got a very hard written exam next week, one more essay then another written exam at the end of May and I'm all done.

  Oh dear! 
Defiantly not one of my best days, but hopefully that's all my bad luck gone for a while

Flossy x
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment