Tuesday 27 March 2012

Relief

And breathe! Another exam is done and dusted. I think it went okay, the worst bit is always when people talk afterwards and compare answers. I was allowed 3 questions wrong and I think I may have 3 wrong so I just hope there's no more I haven't realised.

Afterwards to celebrate one of the girls birthdays and the end of the exam 5 of us went bowling. Clare bought her 4 year old son along, he is unbelievably cute! We played 2 games, and today I was not on form. I normally play really well and get a few strikes, today I didn't even get one . In the first game I came third then in the second game, I came last! LAST! Even Clare's son beat me, it was so embarrassing. I somehow managed to kick myself as I was walking up to bowl once so I'm going to put down my bad form to injury.
I was not ready for this photo, hence the Jazz hands.



I am now free to relax, and get excited for Mike's arrival Friday :) I cannot wait!


Flossy x


No comments:

Post a Comment