Thursday 27 September 2012

New Toy

I bought myself a new toy today. My laptop suddenly died on me a few weeks ago so since then I have been looking around for a new one and finally decided to get myself a Macbook Pro.

My old laptop had a big 15 inch screen and its safe to say I have got used to it and love it. I hate looking at screens as it is and so the bigger the better. However today when I went to the Apple store I realised I could save £400 by getting the 13 inch instead of the 15 inch. So now I have a 13 inch screen, its okay I think I will get used to it, I couldn't justify spending another £400 for that.

So tonight my brother set it all up for me, because I would not have had a clue. It is all up and running, I am slowly trying to figure out how to use it. Its so fiddely! Some of the buttons are different and do different things. But I will get used to it.




Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment