Friday 6 May 2011

Addicted!

I love blogging. I can see myself getting into this :)

If paramedics doesn't work out for me, I think I've got a future in hairdressing. I shaved Mike's head a while ago, he used to have Justin Bieber length hair but now he's got short hair, and it really suits him! I had to shave it again today cause it was getting a bit long with him, and now he wont look like a mess when he gets home. So I'm taking appointments, but it'll be at your own risk!
His hair grows so fast, and mine never seems to grow. I would love to have long curly hair, I had the curly hair when I was little but didn't like it so discovered straighteners and ever since then my hair wont curl nicely But I'll get it one day, just might take a while. I get bored with my hair, and so every now and then get crazy ideas about changing it. My worst idea resulted in my brother calling my 'Sideshow Bob'= Bad Times! I knew the cut wasn't going well when the hairdresser started shaving my head. I would wake up in the morning and actually measure my hair to see how much it had grown.



I can guarantee you it did not look like that ^^^

My aim is to get hair looking somewhere between these two:




I've got a exam in University next week, my stress levels are starting to rise already. Its a practical exam so at least I dont have to worry about revising. The exams are on Pediatric (child/baby) cases and trauma. I don't mind doing it in a classroom on a dummy, but the thought of having to treat a seriously ill child in real life terrifies me. That would be my worst nightmare, but its part of the job, it's what I signed up for. I've just got to make sure I know as much as I can and get as much practice in as possible. I'm sure the exam will be fine, but just in case keep your fingers crossed for me! 

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment