Saturday 14 May 2011

Friends make the world go round :)

I'm so full, TGI's was amazing! I had a lovely catch up with my friend Beth too. I've know Bethan since I was little probably around 5 or 6. We've grown up together, got into lots of mischief and laughed a LOT over the years. Some of my favorite memories are with her. We've been to Disney Land in Paris, Magalluf twice and had lots of little road trips.

Me and my girlie.

During our lunch we started planning our fancy dress outfits for another one of best friends birthday party. Every year my friend Faye has a pub crawl for her birthday which is in August. Luckily every year the weather has been lovely and sunny so hopefully this year will be no different.

The first year the theme was pub sports so Biff and I went as basket-ballers.

The second year the theme was famous pairs. So for this Biff and I teamed up again but this time with the help of Faye we became:
Bill Ben and Weed :)

The third year unfortunately I was in America so I missed the day :( But the theme was countries.


 So after missing last year i'm UBER excited to make my comeback, and I think I have just the outfit to do that. The theme was released in March, Faye is very organised to say the least.Because Faye is going traveling to Australia later on this year she choose Animals and Australia Zoo as a theme. After a long hard think Biff and I have found and decided on this outfit:
We're going to be Peacocks :D!!!!

We went shopping for a little bit after food today and looked for shorts to wear. We went to New Look and found nice shorts, so went to try them on and..... I fitted in a size 10 and were even a little loose! I was soo happy! I weighed myself this morning and I had lost 2 pound slow and steady progress :) But I'm going in the right direction :)  

I have had such a relaxing afternoon, after I came home I sat on the sofa and have watched TV. The Eurovision Song Contest was on tonight, which is TV gold! I thought the group who represented the UK did really good. Who knows maybe our years of Eurovision bad luck might come to an end.

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment