Tuesday 17 May 2011

Who says naps are only for old people.

Yeesh I was sleepy today. I don't know why, I slept good last night had a lovely dream too. Would love it to come true one day. But I was lucky I had a 2 hour gap in between lectures, so I seized the opportunity and had a cheeky little nap in my car. The benefit with being short is that I can fit perfectly across my backseats. Got my blanket out the boot and got comfy. It was one of the best naps ever actually. Shame about the shocker of a hairstyle I had after. But thats the signs of a good nap.
Its strange when your 12-17 years old the thought of taking a nap makes you feel old. But as soon as you go to Uni your views soon change. I love naps! I think anyone that goes to uni would agree with me too on that.

Yesterday I started looking for tattoo ideas. I think I have an idea and I think now I'm going to try and cover up my A in my design. I think I'm going to have an owl and then possibly a tree or branch with blossom flowers on it. I want the owl to be starting to take flight, but I don't know how that will look. I need to find a tattooist who can do good owl's so I'll have to do some research.

My guitar progress can only be described as slow at best. I'm practicing the chords but I find that my fingers hurt from pressing on the strings super quickly so I have to stop. But I found the first song I want to learn, Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGqoCNbsvM So I might give that a go tomorrow.

I went to Badminton last night. I used to play from the age of about 11-16 and I actually got to a relatively good standard, but unfortunately my shoulder decided to pack in so I had to stop. I would of loved to continued and see just what level I could of reached. I took about 2 years out, and then started going back every now and then to my local club, I like it there. It's a comfortable standard it's not super competitive just nice for a little knock about. Plus all the members there are so nice and very supportive of me. But last night I went to a slightly higher standard club and got my butt well and truly whooped. The most annoying part is knowing that I used to be able to make the shots I tried to make, and knowing I used to be better. But I'll get back to a somewhat reasonable level it'll just take time and patience. I cant expect miracles. I would like one though!

I'm going to go curl up in bed, watch a film and fall asleep cwtching my body pillow.

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment