Thursday 12 May 2011

Technophobe!

My iPhone should be with me tomorrow :) YAY! Very excited, setting it up is going to be fun. It took me so long to set up my Blackberry, I didnt even know how to turn it on at first. I'm looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about with iPhones though.

Skype is annoying me already, I don't know if its Skype or my internet but it keeps starting and stopping. Before Mike came over and we used Skype we would always use our webcam's but not using our microphones. But now his webcam is messing up so we're just using the microphones. Its so nice to hear his voice and have a normal conversation, but very strange not being able to see him. The microphones are very quiet at the moment, so today I had to lie my head on my laptop to be able to hear him through the speakers. Things you do when you love someone hey?! I would of looked like a right plonker if someone walked in.

I managed to get some good study done this morning, I feel a lot more confident now about Diabetes. Tomorrow I just have to learn all about the drugs and I should be good to go. I'm going to treat myself Friday after my exam by going shopping :) I need to try and take back a top and dress Mike bought me. the top is slightly too small and the dress had a broken zip. I do really like them though, he's got a good taste which i'm pleased about :) I'm a terrible present buyer I stress so bad. But hopefully I'll manage to buy him things he likes.

I started my get fit plan today, I knew it had to be done, I have to stand on a shelf in my wardrobe to reach the top shelf, and when I did it today it broke :( Whoopsy! Fear not I managed to fix it. Its as good as new. 
So I did my fitness test on Insanity, I did okay I guess. Basically you have to do 8 different exercises for a minute each and do as many reps as you can within the minute. Then you recorded your results so that when you redo the test every 2 weeks you can see your improvement.  I'm not sure if I want to post the results on here, it'll give me incentive to push myself knowing that people can see my results and you'll know if I've been a lazy bum, and if I do super well then I can look like a machine :) I also took measurements of my waist, hips, thighs and arms. I might not post them up though.

So my cat Alex is bit of a nightmare when it comes to attention seeking. He LOVED Mike, which is strange, he usually runs from 'strangers'. But within the first week he was all over him kindly molting all over him. So while I was blogging he jumped up for a little cwtch and sat on my keyboard and tried putting his input on my blog. It resulted in this happening.


Luckily I have a geeky brother, who frequently gets me out of trouble so he fixed it for me. I would be lost without him, I don't know how my computers always mess up, I barely use them. Scary thing to realize when I'm getting a iPhone tomorrow.

Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment