Friday 13 May 2011

Celebrations and scaling walls.

Look at my new toy: 
Its so pretty! I managed to set it up all by myself too.. SCORE! It took me a while but I managed it. GO ME :D
 I was so worried that the alarm wouldn't wake me up this morning for my exam because I'm not used to the tone, but I don't know why I worried. The alarm can wake up a whole neighborhood. Its SO loud, I nearly flew out of bed. The only down side I've found to the phone is that emails and Facebook notifications don't come through automatically like they did on my Blackberry. I have to refresh my emails and Facebook in order to see any new updates. But my brother worked his magic and changed the settings so that it refreshes every 15 minutes, so now its all good.


I passed my exam too :D this blog is full of good news today! I was the most nervous I have ever been, I thought I was going to be sick. But both my scenarios went super well. One of my tutors said I did excellent which made me smile. Gave me a little confidence boost too, which I kinda needed. Now I'm exam free until September :) whoopie! Just got a 4000 word essay to write on reflection, which could be interesting, I'm going to try and start that soon so I don't leave it till last minute and then stress myself silly.


This afternoon I decided to do some chores to help around the house and take the recycling out to the garage. So I put the door on the latch and went to the garage, when I came to get back into the house it turned out I didnt actually remember to put the door on the latch and had in fact locked myself out! What a tool! Leaving my only options to be a) climb through a window or b) walk down to where my brother works ( a 30 minute walk) and get his key. The only windows that were open were: a upstairs window with no means of climbing up to and a tiny window in my conservatory. If only I hadnt eaten that celebratory passing exam doughnut the conservatory window might of looked a bit more do able.
Luckily for me, I have amazing neighbors who helped me out big time. They started making a plan to get me climbing the front wall of the house to get into the window, until we all realized maybe it might just be a better idea if I ring my brother in work off their house phone, so he could come home and let me in. Thankfully I remembered work's number. Thats what you get for working there for 4 and a half years I guess. My brother came home and let me back in so I wasn't locked out for long. But it was still a bit of excitement for me.


Tomorrow I'm going for lunch with one of my best friend's I haven't had a good old girlie day in ages so I'm really looking forward to it. We're off to TGI's and I already know what I'm ordering:


I can feel myself dribbling already :) Roll on tomorrow my stomach is rumbling.


Flossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment